Peek A Boo Bear
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Melissa & Doug
Little hands and big imaginations will love lifting, flipping, and playing peek-a-boo with this friendly wooden bear grasping toy. Perfect for helping little ones develop early developmental skills like fine motor and color recognition, babies 12 months and older will love flipping the bears paws to reveal its smiling face, and hearing the gentle clack when the paws drop back into place. Easy to grasp, the toy features smooth, rounded edges and top-quality materials. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder - right from the start!
- Babies will love playing peek-a-boo with this adorable wooden bear grasping toy
- Great for promoting early developmental skills, such as color recognition and fine motor skills
- Bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder
- Makes a great gift for babies, ages 12 to 24 months, for hands-on, screen-free fun
- Lift the soft-hinged paws to reveal the bears friendly smiling face; makes a satisfying clack when paws are placed back over bears face
We ship across the US!